Wooden Easter egg pysanka (34)
Easter egg is pysanka
UkrGifts on-line shop of handmade gifts presents exclusive wooden handmade Easter eggs, which are called pysanky.
Such unique Easter gifts are created by Ukrainian masters.
How is the masterpiece being born?
- An experienced carpenter grinds smooth oval workpieces of ovoid shape out of well-dried wood.
- Thoroughly polished wooden workpiece comes into Ukrainian artists’ hands, who are masters of Petrykivka painting. In 2013, this distinctive Ukrainian drawing technique was included in the list of the intangible heritage of humanity by UNESCO worldwide organization.
- Ukrainian masters use for painting mainly gouache based on honey.
- In order to protect magic patterns from moisture and influence of time, eggs are covered with several layers of varnish.
- Every author's product is beautiful and unique as master’s bright soul and positive fantasy. It is impossible to meet two absolutely identical eggs. And it is their uniqueness.
Painted Easter eggs are a sense-bearing symbolic gift.
Symbols, which masters of different nations applied to products long ago, carried different meaning. Looking at Petrykivka painting with its fantastic flowering plants, fairy-tale birds that simply come to life on the product surface, there is a desire to exclaim: “How beautiful this world is! How it is necessary to live it forever!”
Combination of several paint colours on a pysanka means a wish of peace, harmony in the family, success in everything and, of course, strong health and long happy life. Easter egg (pysanka) is a wonderful gift to relatives and friends, men and women, children and adults that carries positive energy and hope.
You can buy painted wooden handmade Easter eggs inexpensively in UkrGifts online shop with delivery within Germany, Austria and around the world!
You can order unusual gifts for Easter from Ukrainian masters right now at an affordable price.
Handmade wooden gifts, painted Easter presents from UkrGifts will satisfy their owners with uniqueness.